This article mainly introduces the relevant knowledge of the simple method of dynamic balancing machine calibration
Re-calibrating the dynamic balancing machine means re-setting a standard for the dynamic balancing machine, that is, quantifying the vibration signal measured by the dynamic balancing machine, and calculating the unbalance value of the measured workpiece according to the strength of the vibration signal. However, because the mechanical and electrical measurement will be interfered by various factors, such as: the loosening and wear of mechanical assembly screws, electrical heating and aging, etc., can easily affect the accuracy and precision of the measurement, so the calibration needs to be carried out regularly.
There are three simple methods for dynamic balancing machine calibration: weight removal method, counterweight method, and additional dynamic balancing disk method. In the counterweight method, a number of evenly distributed screw holes are drilled on the rotor to be balanced, and mass counterweights can be added to the two screw holes adjacent to the light point during calibration; The original unbalance amount and unbalance phase angle can be removed by drilling or milling at the same phase and at a radius of 0. The additional dynamic balancing method is to install a balance disc on the rotor before balancing.
Taking the Shenman dynamic balancing machine as an example, the steps for re-calibration of the dynamic balancing machine are as follows:
1. Place the workpiece on the two pairs of roller assemblies of the host, and select the roller with the appropriate diameter. In order to maintain the stability of the reading, the diameter of the roller and the shaft diameter of the workpiece should be avoided as far as possible from the double frequency or the near frequency.
2. Adjust the tension of the ring belt, adjust and tighten the axial stopper, the axial stop force should not be too large, and it cannot affect the free vibration of the rotor in the front and rear directions.
3. Turn on the power of the whole machine, and double-click the dynamic balance icon (CAB) on the desktop to enter the balance measurement.
4. Workpiece parameter setting and system parameter setting.
5. Start calibration
(1) Weighted test, install calibration mass of known weight at the 0° position of the correction radius of workpiece plane 1 and plane 2, and test 3 times.
(2) De-duplication test, when the workpiece is stopped, remove the calibration mass respectively, and then carry out 3 tests.
(3) After the test, stop rotating. When the speed is zero, press the "ESC" key and the "Enter" key to complete the calibration.
It should be noted that the premise of calibration is to have a balanced rotor, and add eccentric weights on both sides A and B on this basis. Moreover, all these operations are calibrated for the rotor of the same structure, and the rotor of the same structure must be the same structure when the rotor is dynamically balanced. If the structure of the rotor is different, it needs to be re-calibrated.