Salt spray test chamber is a very common equipment in environmental monitoring equipment, because often to simulate a variety of environmental tests, so we must pay attention to good maintenance work.
First, some requirements for the use of the salt spray test chamber environment
1, there must be more than 600 milliliters of space around the machine.
2, the temperature around the machine should be kept between 15 degrees Celsius and 30 degrees Celsius.
3, the machine without direct sunlight or other heat source direct radiation
4, the machine turnover without strong airflow, if the surrounding air needs to be forced to flow, the gas should not be blown directly to the box.
5, no high concentration of dust and corrosive substances around the machine.
6, the fluctuation of the power supply voltage of the machine is about 10%.
2. Detailed rules for the use of salt spray test chamber
1, the machine must be connected to the power supply before operation.
2, check whether the automatic water supply system is turned on.
3. Check whether the gas supply system is open.
4. Check whether the seal of the isolation sink is well sealed.
5. Check whether the vent is dredged.
6, when preparing salt solution, please use analytical pure sodium chloride and distilled water or deionized water to prepare, to be able to use at any time.
7. After each test, the power supply, air source and water source should be cut off to avoid the equipment being in a charged standby state for a long time.
3. Daily maintenance of salt spray test chamber
1, at the end of each salt spray test, it is necessary to clean the equipment test box with water (including: spray room, salt solution room, preheating tank and sealed tank) to keep the machine clean.
2, in each test or at the end of the test, the solution of the standard measuring cup should be poured out and cleaned in time to avoid the accumulation of salt solution crystals, affecting the calculation of settlement.
3. When cleaning the box, please note:
(1) The temperature sensor is protected by the protective layer.
(2) Protection of glass filter and glass nozzle (do not use a needle or any hard object to dredge the filter or nozzle).