Universal hydraulic testing machine operating procedures
Hydraulic universal testing machine is mainly used for tensile, compression, bending, shearing and other mechanical properties test of metal, non-metal, composite materials and products. A standard for testing and data processing. It is widely used in material inspection and analysis in aerospace, machinery manufacturing, wire and cable, rubber and plastics, building materials and other industries. It is an ideal test equipment for scientific research institutes, colleges and universities, industrial and mining enterprises, technical supervision, commodity inspection and arbitration departments.
First of all, this kind of testing machine equipment should avoid direct sunlight as much as possible, and pay attention to regular maintenance to prolong the service life. The operating procedures in use are as follows:
1. Connect the power cord, press the "Power" button, the indicator light will be on.
2. Select the range according to the sample specifications, hang or remove the weight on the pendulum rod, and adjust the buffer handwheel if necessary.
3. According to the shape and size of the sample, install the corresponding jaws into the upper and lower jaw seats.
4. On the drum of the tracer, roll and press the recording paper (graph paper).
5. Turn on the oil pump and unscrew the oil delivery valve to raise the platen by about 10mm, and then close the oil delivery valve. If the platen is already in the raised position, it is not necessary to start the oil pump to deliver oil first, just close the oil delivery valve.
6. Clamp one end of the sample into the upper jaw. For models equipped with hydraulic chucks, press the "Tighten" button on the control box to clamp the sample.
7. When the table plate has been raised and the oil supply and return valves are closed, adjust the pointer to the zero point of the dial. (should be operated without pressurization)
8. Start the lifting motor to adjust the tensile test space and clamp the sample vertically. For models equipped with hydraulic chucks, press the "Tighten" button on the control box to clamp the specimen vertically.
9. Put down the drawing pen of the push rod to enter the drawing state.
10. Obtain the afterburning speed according to the test requirements, and slowly unscrew the oil delivery valve to carry out the afterburning test. After the sample is broken, close the oil delivery valve. If the following group of tests has a longer interval, the oil pump should also be stopped.
11. Lift up the drawing pen that records the value.
12. After opening the oil return valve to release the force, set the slave needle back to zero.
13. Remove the fractured specimen. For models equipped with hydraulic chucks, first press the "release" button to release the upper jaw, and then press the "release" button to release the lower jaw, and remove the broken specimens respectively.