What are the factors that affect the quality of the tensile testing machine?
1. The force sensor of the tensile machine. The quality of the sensor determines the force measurement stability and accuracy of the testing machine. At present, the S-type sensor is generally used for small force values on the market, and the spoke type is used for high force values, and the internal resistance strain gauge type is generally used. If the accuracy of the strain gauge is not high, or the glue resistance of the fixed strain gauge is not good, or the material of the sensor is not good, it will affect its accuracy and service life.
2. The ball screw that drives the movement of the sensor. If there is a gap in the screw rod, the measured experimental data will directly affect the maximum deformation and elongation after fracture. For T-shaped ordinary screw rods, firstly, the gap is relatively large, and the second is that the friction is relatively large, resulting in a relatively short service life.
3. The transmission system of the tensile machine. Some use reducers, and some use ordinary belts. The main drawback is that the former needs to be lubricated regularly, and the latter cannot guarantee the synchronization of the transmission, which will affect the test results.
4. The motor of the tensile machine. Ordinary three-phase motors or variable frequency motors have slow control response and inaccurate positioning, and the general speed regulation range is relatively narrow. The Panasonic all-digital AC servo motor has a wide range of speed regulation, accurate control positioning, and faster response.
5. The measurement and control system of the tensile machine. Some measurement and control systems use 8-bit single-chip microcomputers, which have a low sampling rate and poor anti-interference ability. AD converter, if its mantissa is also low resolution, the measurement will also be inaccurate.