Helmet Impact and Puncture Test Machine HZ-8101 dedicated to the detection helmet impact absorption properties and puncture resistance.
II. Test methods:
Preconditioning: tempering treatment, ultraviolet irradiation pretreatment, water treatment, the above requirements can be pre-integrated with the A705 pretreatment tank.
Helmet shock absorption performance test methods: the height of the drop hammer 1000mm ± 5mm; sequentially by flooding, heat, cold, ultraviolet radiation pretreatment helmets for testing.
Puncture resistance test method: puncture the cone axis so that it passes through the center of the helmet crowns 100mm diameter weakest point within the structure, adjusting cone tip to puncture crowns contact point height 1000mm ± 5mm, turn right after flooding, high temperatures , temperature, ultraviolet irradiation pretreatment helmets tested.
III. Main technical parameters:
1. Drop hammer: the impact of the drop hammer:
Material 45 # steel.
Cone angle of 60 °,
Cone tip diameter 1mm, length 40mm, maximum diameter 28mm, hardness HRC45.
2. Force sensor: Measuring range 0-20KN, corresponding to the minimum frequency 5KHz dynamic force sensor, accurate to 1N.
3. Drop height: 1000mm.
4. 1 #, 2 # Si alloy headform test each one. Comply with GB / T 2812 -2006 Appendix A requirements.
(1) Drop hammer and hammer to replace simple operation.
(2) With automatic guidance system to ensure accurate impact hammer and hammer down exactly hit the helmet.
(3) 3 electric hoist with optical positioning device, automatic positioning, accurate and reliable.
(4) 4 wallop professional precision sensors, range is 2t, accuracy is ± 0.02%.
(5) LED digital display, auto-save maximum force.
GB / T 2812-2006 "helmet test methods" within the shock absorbing properties and puncture resistance test standards.
GB / T 2811-2007 "helmet"