Color Fastness Testing Machine HZ-8013 is used in textile, printing and dyeing, automobile interiors, geotextile, leather, plastic and other non-ferrous materials, light-fastness, color fastness and light resistance to weather aging test. By controlling the irradiance of light within the test position, temperature, humidity, rain and so on, provide the experimental simulation of natural conditions necessary to detect the sample lightfastness, weather resistance and color fastness properties of light aging; with light intensity on-line control; light energy automatic monitoring, compensation; temperature, temperature closed-loop control; board temperature loop control more regulatory function. In U.S., European and national standards.
1. Instrument performance in line with GB, ISO, AATCC and other standards on the test requirements.
2. Light intensity and number of settings, real-time monitoring, automatically adjust to meet the different standards required for testing the stability of light sources.
3. Blackboard thermometer (BPT), the standard blackboard Thermometer (BST), the measured optical radiometer data synchronization using radio frequency technology transfer, directly displayed in color on, do not stop observation.
4. The wireless transmission of light energy conversion technologies used to provide energy, not the other home power.
5. Large color LCD screen display, a variety of test monitoring mode (animation, digital, graphics), easy operation, visual clarity.
6. Each time to achieve all the samples folder, can experiment with different samples on the same plane to facilitate the test monitor, reduce operating costs.
7. Rated 2500W long arc xenon lamp technology, simulate daylight spectrum.
8. Industrial temperature control (cooling) system, test the temperature regulating rapid stable storage.
9. Ultrasonic humidifier, professional dehumidification system to ensure accurate and stable humidity test.
10. Equipped with self-circulation system and air filtration system, a significant reduction of the environmental requirements.
11. A test run of 1,000 hours of continuous quality assurance.
||Simulation and strengthen the influence of nature on the measured object, providing light, temperature, humidity, rain and other quantitative indicators
||a. Xenon arc lamp rated power 2.5KW
|b. Xenon arc lamp voltage 60V
|c. Xenon arc lamp operating current of 20A
|d. Set the number of radiation intensity, real-time monitoring and automatic compensation adjustment
|Test storage temperature control
||25~50 Degree centigrade ; Resolution: 0.1 Degree centigrade
|Test storage humidity control
||10~95%RH ; Resolution: 0.1%
|Test time control
||±0.03W/m2/420nm; digital set, automatic compensation
Both sides can clip sample
|GB: 135*45mm 10 only
|AATCC: 100*75mm 5 only
|Sample holder rotation speed
||Revolution: 5r/min ; Rotation of 180°/ transfer
|Timing the sample clip
|Standard board thermometer
||40~80 Degree centigrade, Resolution: 0.1 Degree centigrade
||Pressure (MPa): 0.08 to 0.13
|Water Flow rate(ml/min): 2100+/-100
|Jet duration : 18 min during 120 min irradiation
|Water temperature: 16+/- 5 C
||AC220V±10% 50Hz 5.5KW