Application of electronic universal testing machine in automobile industry
Auto parts need to use electronic universal testing machines mainly: rubber products on automobiles, including floor glue, rubber on electronic components, and key components on rubber products. The electronic universal testing machine produced is widely used in rubber, plastics, textiles, wires and cables, composite materials, leather, waterproof membranes, non-woven fabrics, geotextiles, paper and other non-metallic materials, as well as metal wires, metal foils, metal plates and Metal bars and other metal materials are subjected to mechanical performance tests such as tension, compression, bending, shearing, peeling, and tearing. The electronic universal testing machine adopts microcomputer closed-loop control, and the auto parts testing machine is fully digitally amplified and collected. The electronic universal testing machine has stable display, high precision and easy use.
The main engine of the electronic universal testing machine adopts imported servo motor, servo speed control system, and ball screw, which makes the electronic universal testing machine have the characteristics of stable transmission, low noise, high speed precision, wide speed range, long service life, etc.; electronic universal testing machine The microcomputer is used to automatically control the test process, the electronic universal testing machine automatically analyzes and processes the test results, and the electronic universal testing machine has flexible and diverse control methods. The test software of the electronic universal testing machine can be upgraded and replaced free of charge.
The functions of the electronic universal testing machine are as follows:
1. Test standard block function: It provides the test standard setting for the user to set the application, and the scope covers GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS, BS... and other test standard specifications.
2. Sample data: Provide users with all sample data set by the user, and enter the data once and reuse it forever. The formula can be automatically updated to improve the compatibility of test data.
3. All lengths, power units, and display digits adopt dynamic interchange mode. The power units are T, Kg, N, KN, g, lb, and the deformation units are mm, cm, and inches.
4. The graph curve scale automatically optimizes Auto Scale, so that the graph can be displayed at the best scale. And it can switch the real-time graphics dynamically during the test. With load-displacement, load-time, displacement-time, stress-strain load-2 point extension diagram, and multi-curve comparison.
5. The test results can be output in the form of data in EXCEL format.
6. At the end of the test, it can be automatically archived and saved manually. After the test, the maximum strength, upper and lower yield strength, hysteresis loop method, stepwise approximation method, non-proportional extension strength, tensile strength, compressive strength, arbitrary point fixed extension can be automatically calculated Long strength, fixed load extension at any point, elastic modulus, elongation, peeling interval maximum, minimum, average, net energy, return energy, total energy, bending modulus, breaking point displacement x% load, breaking point load X% displacement, etc. Data backup: test data can be saved in any hard disk partition.