Correct use and maintenance method of electronic tensile testing machine
Electronic tensile testing machine is used to test the tensile strength, compressive strength, elongation, elongation of various materials, semi-finished products and finished products, and can be used for peeling, tearing, bending, bending, compression and other tests. It is suitable for metals, Used in plastics, rubber, textiles, synthetic chemicals, wires and cables, leather and other industries. But do you know how to operate the instrument correctly? Do you know what to pay attention to when maintaining? The following is a brief introduction to the correct use of the electronic tensile testing machine and maintenance related precautions.
Precautions related to the operation and maintenance of the electronic tensile testing machine, and explanation of the operating procedures:
1. Connect the main switch to the power supply, turn on the power switch of the testing machine, check whether the various parts of the electronic tensile testing machine are operating normally, and prepare for the test.
2. Before the test, the maximum load of the test should be estimated, and a suitable pendulum mound should be suspended. And adjust the buffer valve handle to align with the marking line.
3. Roll up the recording paper on the roller of the tracer (this item is only carried out when needed).
4. Turn on the oil pump motor, open the oil delivery valve, close the oil return valve, so that the oil in the oil tank enters the working oil cylinder, the test bench is raised, and then open the oil return valve to remove the air in the oil cylinder. Then close the oil return valve, reopen the oil delivery valve to raise the test bench by 5-10mm, and then close the oil valve. If the test bench is in the raised position, there is no need to start the oil pump to send oil first, just close the oil return valve.
5. Clamp one end of the sample to the upper jaw, turn on the oil pump to adjust the pointer to the zero point, and then turn on the lower jaw motor to adjust the lower jaw and clamp the lower end of the test piece. Care must be taken to make the sample plumb and in the middle position.
6. Put down the drawing pen on the push rod and enter the drawing preparation state (only when drawing is needed).
7. According to the loading speed required by the test, adjust the rotation speed of the loading speed indicator plate by turning, slowly open the fuel delivery valve, and make the rotation speed of the loading pointer consistent with the rotation speed of the indicator plate for loading.
Loading speed: before yielding-stress increase speed 10MPa/s
After yielding, the moving speed of the movable chuck of the electronic tensile testing machine under load is not more than 0.5L/min.
8. After the sample breaks, close the oil delivery valve and stop the oil pump motor.
9. Record the required value and raise the drawing pen.
10. Open the oil return valve and set the passive needle back to zero after unloading.
11. Remove the broken sample, measure the elongation value, and record it carefully as a basis for calculation.
12. Tests such as compression and bending can be performed with reference to the above items.
13. Then, cut off the power supply and wipe and clean the electronic tensile testing machine.
The above is a simple understanding of the correct use of the electronic tensile testing machine and the relevant contents of the maintenance-related precautions. After completing the above 13 items, the operation of the electronic tensile testing machine is basically learned, but the maintenance of the tensile testing machine still needs to be carried out for a long time, after all, it is a precision instrument.