Guidelines for the use of universal testing machines, what are the main functions of the testing machine?
The universal testing machine has functions such as ring stiffness, bending, tension, compression, and shear. It is mainly used to test the mechanical properties of various materials. It is an ideal test for scientific research institutions, universities, industrial and mining enterprises, engineering quality supervision stations and other departments. equipment. www.lyxyantech.com
General test items
Constant elongation, constant stress elongation, constant stress force value, tensile strength, breaking strength, tensile stress, breaking elongation, arbitrary point force value, arbitrary point elongation, tear strength, withdrawal force , Adhesive force and the calculated value of the peak value, shear peel force test, pull-out force puncture force test, pressure test, bending test. www.lyxyantech.com
Special test items
1. Spring K value: the ratio of force component and deformation in phase with deformation.
2. Proportion limit: The load can maintain a proportional relationship with the elongation within a certain range, and its maximum stress is the ratio limit.
3. Elastic limit: the maximum stress that the material can withstand without permanent deformation.
4. Elastic deformation: After removing the load, the deformation of the material completely disappears.
5. Permanent deformation: After the load is removed, the material still remains deformed.
6. Yield point: When the material is stretched, the deformation increases quickly but the stress does not change. This point is the yield point. The yield point is divided into upper and lower yield points. Generally, the above yield point is regarded as the yield point. Yield: The load exceeds the proportional limit and the elongation is no longer proportional. The load will drop suddenly, and then within a period of time, the elongation will fluctuate greatly. This phenomenon is called yielding. www.lyxyantech.com
7. Yield strength: the load at which the permanent elongation reaches a certain value during stretching, divided by the original cross-sectional area of the parallel part, and the quotient is obtained.
8. The definition of the coefficient of elasticity is the Young's modulus of elasticity: the ratio of the normal stress component to the normal strain in the same phase. To determine the coefficient of material rigidity, the higher the value, the stronger the material. www.lyxyantech.com