How is the tensile testing machine tested?
Tensile testing machine test steps:
1. Adjust the tensile testing machine horizontally to make it level
2. Confirm whether the power supply meets the requirements of the tensile testing machine
3. Turn on the power switch of the control panel. At this time, the buttons and indicator lights are on and the control appliances are in the energized state.
4. Install the test piece correctly according to the fixture
5. Adjust the upper and lower stroke setting ring to the required range upper and lower limit position and select the appropriate test speed
6. Press the start down or up button to make the Zhonglian board fall or rise
7. Start the test, at this time the display starts to show the tensile force value of the paper specimen
9. The load remains at the minimum until the specimen is broken or damaged
10. Record the value
11. Remove the broken or damaged specimen
12. According to the above method, the test piece can be clamped and the display value can be tested again after resetting to zero
Which brand of tensile testing machine is good
Rubber tensile testing machines are widely used in various industries, such as: seat belts, safety belts, leather belts for tensile, compression, bending and other tests. When buying so many performance testing machines, you should pay attention to the following 3 points.
1. Regarding the maximum test force of rubber materials
The maximum test force determines the use of the sensor, and also determines the structure of the tensile testing machine. If the sensor is only a sensor, it will have little effect on the cost of the tensile testing machine, unless the force is very large from a single arm to a double-arm type. That way the cost will increase a lot. Ordinary films are generally sufficient, but rubber plastics have a stronger test force.
2. About the test results of the tensile machine
The results of the experiment results can be set arbitrarily: maximum force value, elongation rate, tensile strength, constant elongation, constant elongation force value, yield strength, elastic modulus, maximum test force 8 items. This can be said to be the most specific consequence of the output when the microcomputer is operated. The products of some foreign manufacturers can generally export these 8 items.
3. About the test stroke of the test machine.
Choose according to the materials that need to be tested. For example, when experimenting on items with greater elasticity and longer length, it is necessary to communicate with the manufacturer's technical department in advance when purchasing a tensile testing machine. Test space issues.