kindly reminder: the maintenance of constant temperature and humidity test chamber in summer
1. Daily maintenance is mainly in four aspects: do not start frequently, power supply voltage, use environment, ventilation, and internal impurities should be removed before operation.
2. In summer, if the indoor environment is too high, it is easy to cause an overcurrent alarm. It is recommended that the use environment be kept below 28 degrees to avoid affecting normal use.
3. After each test, the constant temperature and humidity test chamber should be kept clean to prevent corrosion.
4. The control cabinet of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber should be cleaned once a month to prevent excessive dust from affecting the normal operation of the equipment.
5. After the experiment, the main power should be turned off, the water in the workroom should be wiped off, and the experiment box should be kept in a dry environment as far as possible, and the appearance should be kept neat at all times.
6. If the electrical components are overheated, it is necessary to immediately check the cause of the occurrence.
7. If the electrical components on the control panel of the constant temperature and humidity test box need to be exchanged in case of failure, please do not disassemble them indiscriminately to ensure the service life of the test box.
8. The constant temperature and humidity test chamber equipment has been used for a long time for motor blower equipment, turntable deceleration equipment and other parts. If abnormal noise occurs, you should check it and pay attention to cleaning and refueling.
9. The power distribution room of the constant temperature and humidity test box should be cleaned at least once a year. When cleaning, you can use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the indoor dust; the outside of the box should also be cleaned more than once a year, and you can scrub it with soapy water before cleaning.