The main components of the thermal shock test chamber
1. The structure of the thermal shock temperature test machine
The thermal shock test chamber test chamber adopts an integral combined structure, that is, the test chamber consists of a high temperature at the upper part, a low temperature chamber at the lower part, a refrigeration unit cabinet at the rear and an electrical control cabinet (system) at the left rear panel. ) is composed of. In this way, the box covers a small area, has a compact structure, and has a beautiful appearance. The refrigeration unit is placed in an independent unit box to reduce the impact of vibration and noise during the operation of the refrigeration unit on the test box, and at the same time, it is convenient for the installation and maintenance of the unit. Electrical appliances The control panel is placed on the left side panel of the test chamber for easy operation.
2. The inner wall material of the thermal shock test box: imported SUS304 stainless steel plate, which is corrosion-resistant, easy to clean and beautiful.
3. The outer wall material of the thermal shock test box: high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, the surface is treated by electrostatic spraying.
4, thermal insulation material: high-quality ultra-fine glass fiber cotton, imported non-flammable PU.
5. Observation window: Open a 350*250mm electrothermal coating moisture-proof and temperature-insulating observation window on the door of the upper box (high temperature box).
6, the sample rack: static stainless steel sample rack.
7, sample rack load: ≥ 50KG.
8. Cable threading hole: 50MM cable threading hole in the middle of the test box sample holder.
9. Laboratory lighting device: explosion-proof lamp.
10. Cooling water tower: placed near the equipment to facilitate access to the water pipes.
The thermal shock test chamber is designed and manufactured according to user requirements. It is suitable for high and low temperature impact test chambers of complete machines and parts of aviation, aerospace, military, naval, electrical, electronic and other products, as well as storage and testing in high temperature or low temperature environments. . It is for users to carry out the corresponding climatic and environmental accelerated tests on the whole machine (or components), electrical appliances, instruments, materials, coatings, coatings, etc., in order to evaluate the test sample or the test behavior of the sample.