Precautions for the use of UV aging test chamber
1. During the operation of the UV aging test box, it is necessary to maintain sufficient water source.
2. The time for opening the door of the UV aging test box should be minimized during the test phase.
4. Non-professional operators are not allowed to operate the UV ultraviolet aging test box at will.
5. When the UV aging test box cannot solve the fault by itself, please contact our company.
6. After the UV aging test box has been stopped for a long time, if you need to use it again, you must carefully check the water source, power supply and various components, and then start the UV ultraviolet aging test box after confirming that it is correct.
7. Because ultraviolet radiation has a strong hazard to personnel (especially eyes), operators should minimize exposure to ultraviolet rays (contact time should be <1min). It is recommended that operators wear protective goggles and protective covers.
To sum up, it is the precautions for the use of UV aging test box. In the process of using the UV aging test box, by following the above relevant precautions, we can ensure the safe operation of the UV aging test box and prolong its service life.
Pre-purchased UV aging test machine customers come to the factory to check the machine