Some knowledge of Tensile machine maintenance
Tensile machine is also called universal material testing machine. It is a mechanical afterburner testing machine used for tensile, static load, bending, shear, compression, peeling and tearing of various materials. How should we maintain the tensile machine during the use of it? Let's take a look together below. https://www.lyxyantech.com/
1. Body maintenance
1. Regularly check the screws at the jaws. If any looseness is found, tighten them in time. https://www.lyxyantech.com/
2. Keep the sliding surface in contact with the lining plate and the dovetail groove surface on the lining plate clean, and regularly apply a layer of molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) grease on the surface.
3. Regularly check the transmission of the sprocket. If any looseness is found, re-tension the tensioner.
2. Oil source maintenance
1. Regularly check whether there is any oil leakage at the main engine and oil source. If oil leakage is found, the sealing ring or the combination pad should be replaced in time.
2. Look at the oil's service life and the actual use of the machine, regularly replace the filter element and the suction filter, and replace the hydraulic oil.
3. If you don't do the test for a long time, you must turn off the power of the host. If the machine is in the standby state, the transfer switch should be set to the loading gear. If the transfer switch is set to the fast reverse gear, the electromagnetic reversing valve will always be in a energized state, which will affect the service life of the device. https://www.lyxyantech.com/
3. Control system maintenance
1. Regularly check whether the connection between the testing machine and the measurement and control card is in good contact. If there is any looseness, fasten it in time. https://www.lyxyantech.com/
2. If the machine is not used for a long period of time after the test, turn off the computer and pull out the measurement and control card at the same time.
3. The interfaces on the controller are in one-to-one correspondence. If the wrong interface is inserted, it may cause damage to the device. https://www.lyxyantech.com/
4. When plugging or unplugging the interface on the controller, be sure to turn off the power of the controller.