Tension testing machine fixture application requirements
1. Application requirements for general metal and non-metal samples:
(1) The jaws of the fixture are directly in contact with the sample, and generally high-quality alloy structural steel, alloy high carbon steel (or low carbon alloy steel), cold working die steel, etc.;
(2) Increase its strength and wear resistance through appropriate heat treatment process (quenching and tempering, carburizing and quenching, etc.);
(3) Sometimes special steel is inserted at the mouth of the pliers;
(4) Sometimes spraying gold and steel sand on the surface of the jaws.
2, for some small test force fixture application requirements:
(1) The surface in contact with the sample is made of soft rubber;
(2) such as: plastic film, fiber and other samples of the clamping surface.
1, clamp specific application requirements:
(1) Generally use high-quality medium carbon steel, alloy structural steel, through the appropriate heat treatment process to increase its mechanical properties;
(2) Sometimes in order to reduce weight also used aluminum alloy and other non-ferrous metals and special metals;
(3) Sometimes casting structure is also used (cast steel, cast aluminum, etc.)
2, the development industry needs to change the fixture in the development
(1) The fixture is developed from the fixture originally used for standard sample testing to the fixture used for finished product testing;
(2) The clamping mode of the fixture is developed from the original mechanical clamping to the direction of air pressure clamping and hydraulic clamping;
(3) Automatic fixture: from sample size measurement to clamping, and then to start the test, and finally the test report is completed;
(4) The cost of automatic fixture is very high, and it is only suitable for testing and inspection of the same sample or finished product in large quantities.
(5) Continuous test fixture or multi-functional fixture increase, manufacturers in order to save costs, put forward new requirements, but the design cost is high.
3, special industries need special fixtures
(1) The increase of environmental tests (high and low temperature tests) and the increase of fixtures used in high and low temperatures;
(2) High and low temperature fixture size is small, but also to meet the test force, but also to withstand high temperature, low temperature, generally more difficult to design;
(3) More and more test fixtures and applications are used in special industries.