What are the operating steps of the dynamic balancing machine
The dynamic balancing machine is a new type of equipment, and many users are not yet familiar with it, so when we use the dynamic balancing machine, we need to pay attention to the following steps:
1. Cleaning work must be carried out before the operation of the dynamic balancing machine, especially the cleaning of rotor journals, rollers, universal joints and joints. When installing the rotor, the impact of the rotor and drum must be avoided. After installing the rotor, add a little cleaning oil to the journal and roller.
2. The joint of the dynamic balancing machine should match the size of the universal joint. Joint processing should be carried out according to the specific conditions of the workpiece. The shape should be symmetrical, the weight should be light, the inner and outer circles of each gear should be concentric, the connection accuracy with the workpiece should be H6/H6, and the accuracy of the universal joint concave hole should also be H6/H6, which should be guaranteed. The heart and end faces should be vertical to avoid compromising accuracy.
3. Adjust the distance between the two pendulums and tighten them to fit the distance between the bearings at both ends of the rotor. According to the size of the rotor journal, refer to the ruler on the roller frame, adjust the height of the roller frame and tighten it.
4. The dynamic balancing machine uses a universal coupling to connect the workpiece, tighten the stroke of the universal coupling, and adjust the fixing screw to avoid the axial movement of the workpiece.
5. The speed selection can be determined by the weight of the workpiece, the initial unbalance amount and the driving power of the rotor. The rotor weighs less than 160kg and can be used at high speeds. Over 160kg for low speed use. If the initial unbalance of the rotor is too large, and even affects the runout of the rotor on the support bearing, static balance should be performed first, and then low-speed calibration should be performed. Some rotors are light weight but have a large outer diameter, or the blades affect resistance and also require low speed calibration.
6. After starting the motor, the "start" button indicator light is on, indicating that the dynamic balancing machine has been started. If the gimbal is connected to the rotor, the limit switch SA1 is closed and the shift switch on the right side of the front of the car is turned to high or low speed. At this point, the motor can drag the rotor to rotate by pressing the "Start" button. When parking, you can press the "stop" button, or directly press the brake handle on the right side of the front of the car, disconnect the limit switch SA2, cut off the motor power, the handle automatically resets after braking, and the circuit is connected to start the next time (otherwise cannot start over).
7. Improvement of measurement sensitivity - in the process of low-speed balancing, the sensitivity obtained by conventional adjustment cannot reach the possible high precision. It is better to replace the actual size of the radius with the imaginary value of the real radius. The multiple of the radius reduction is The multiplier to increase the reading value.
8. After finishing all the preparatory work before starting, we can try to press the start button, stop button, check the axial movement of the workpiece, adjust the height of the left and right swing frames, so that the workpiece does not move axially, especially large. The workpiece is adjusted more carefully to the minimum axial force so that the limit bracket can be lifted.