There are three simple methods for dynamic balancing machine calibration: weight removal method, counterweight method and additional dynamic balancing disk method.
The counterweight method first drills several evenly distributed screw holes on the balanced rotor. During correction, the mass counterweight can be added to the two screw holes adjacent to the light point.
The original unbalance and unbalance phase angle have been measured and calculated at the radius of the rotor through drilling or milling.
Dynamic balancing machine calibration simple method, dynamic balancing machine tutorial
Tire balancer tutorial
1. First, we should fill the tire to the appropriate air pressure, then remove the lead block on the tire and clean the stones in the tire pattern groove.
2. Install the balance shaft with the mounting surface of the tire facing inward. At the same time, select the appropriate vertebral body, and then lock the tire with the locking device.
3. We turn on the power supply of the balancing machine, then pull out the ruler to measure the distance between the rim and the balancing machine, and input the corresponding value on the machine.
4. When we are ready, we press the start button, and then the balancing machine starts to drive the tire to rotate. At this time, the measurement begins.
5. The balancing machine will stop automatically after measuring the deviation value.
6. Rotate the tire until the position light on one side of the balancer is fully on, and then add the corresponding balance weight on the inner side.
7. After the inner side is added, continue to rotate the tire until the position light on one side of the balancer is fully on, and then add the outer balance weight.
Repeat our operation 4 until the balancer displays 00.
8. After the measurement, remove the tire.
The above dynamic balance is only for a single tire. Repeat the above steps for the dynamic balance of the other three tires.