What are the functional characteristics and measurement principle of the tensile machine?
As a test equipment widely used in various industries, the tensile machine is used to test and analyze the mechanical properties of various metals, non-metals and composite materials. The tensile machine uses a miniature DC servo motor as the power source. The chip microcomputer displays the test data and test status in real time, and the control of the test process is realized by the automatic control of the single-chip microcomputer, which can automatically calculate the maximum test value, fracture value and other data of the tested material. Next, I will introduce the functional characteristics of tensile force and its measurement principle. www.lyxyantech.com
The main functions of the tensile machine are:
1. Automatically stop, after the sample breaks, the moving beam will automatically stop;
2. Automatic calibration, the system can automatically realize the calibration of the accuracy of the indication;
3. Process realization, test process, measurement, display, etc. are all realized by single chip microcomputer;
4. Limit protection, with two levels of program control and mechanical limit protection;
5. Overload protection, when the load exceeds 3-5% of the maximum value of each gear, it will automatically stop.
The characteristics of the tensile machine:
Imported photoelectric encoder is used for displacement measurement, and the controller adopts embedded single-chip microcomputer structure, built-in powerful measurement and control software, and integrates measurement, control, calculation, and storage functions. With automatic calculation of stress, elongation (extensometer required), tensile strength, modulus of elasticity, automatic statistical results; automatic recording of the maximum point, breaking point, specified point force or elongation; using a computer for testing Dynamic display of process and test curve, and data processing. After the test, the curve can be enlarged and re-analyzed and edited through the graph processing module, and reports can be printed. The product performance reaches the international advanced level. www.lyxyantech.com
The measuring principle of the tensile machine:
1. The force value of the tensile testing machine is measured by the force sensor, the amplifier and the data processing system. It is known from the data mechanics that under the premise of small deformation, the strain ε of an elastic element at a certain point is proportional to the force experienced by the elastic element, and also proportional to the elastic deformation. Take the S-type testing machine sensor as an example. When the sensor is subjected to the effect of the tensile force P, the strain gauge is attached to the surface of the elastic element. Since the strain of the elastic element is proportional to the size of the external force P, the strain gauge is connected to the measurement circuit , You can measure its output voltage, and then measure the size of the force. www.lyxyantech.com
2. The deformation measurement is measured by the deformation measurement installation, which is used to measure the deformation of the sample during the experiment. There are two chucks on the installation, which are connected with the photoelectric encoder installed on the top of the measurement installation through a series of biographical ideas. When the interval between the two chucks changes, it drives the shaft of the photoelectric encoder to twist, and the photoelectric encoder The device will have pulse signal output. Then the processor handles this signal, and the deformation of the sample can be obtained.
3. The measurement of beam displacement is roughly the same as the deformation measurement. The displacement of the beam is obtained by measuring the number of output pulses of the photoelectric encoder. www.lyxyantech.com