What are the requirements for unpacking and installation of the tensile testing machine?
Tensile testing machine is a product that connects modern electronic technology and mechanical transmission technology. It is a large-scale fine testing instrument that fully develops the respective expertise of electromechanics. It can perform multiple functional experiments such as stretching, shrinking, and bending on various materials. It has the characteristics of wide measurement limitation, high accuracy, and fast operation. The task is reliable and the efficiency is high, and the experimental data can be displayed, recorded and printed in time. The tensile testing machine is composed of a measuring system, a driving system, a control system, and a computer. Below, let's learn about the correct method of unpacking the pull-down force testing machine and the installation details of the equipment.
What are the correct method of unpacking the tensile testing machine and its installation details?
1. The correct method of unpacking the tensile testing machine
1. Needless to say how important the voltage is, the machine will not work without it. Check whether the power supply voltage is AC220V, the voltage difference is not less than ±5% of the standard voltage, and the power cord must be grounded.
2. The level of the tensile testing machine has been said several times. The balance of the tensile testing machine itself and the balance during installation are very important. If it is unbalanced, it will easily cause premature wear of the mechanical parts and data errors. Therefore, the tensile testing machine should be placed on a level place to find the level after opening the box.
3. The packaging box of the tensile testing machine is generally wooden box or multi-layer plywood (mainly used for export). Before opening the box, pay attention to the direction of the arrow to see clearly up and down. After opening the box, look at the spray paint of the tensile testing machine to see if there are any problems that can be seen by the eyes.
Second, the installation details of the tensile testing machine
1. The tensile testing machine needs to be installed in a clean, dry, vibration-free room, and the indoor temperature is between 20 degrees and 10 degrees. At the same time, the beam bending test must be done. An extensometer can also be used during the test; At that time, enough space needs to be left around the equipment. The main body and dynamometer of the equipment should be installed on the concrete, and the size of the foundation should be based on the shape and the rules of the foundation plan, leaving the holes for the anchor screws and the lower jaw screw rods and other wire installation pipes to be installed.
2. The upper plane of the foundation must be very flat. You need to use a level when aligning. When the foundation is dry, the testing machine can be installed. After the main body and the dynamometer are transported to the concrete, the requirements are based on the appearance. Adjust with the foundation plan, and ensure the distance and direction between the main body and the dynamometer during the adjustment.
3. When the tensile testing machine is installed, you can also use some small iron pieces to insert under the main body and the dynamometer and then align it. The main body can be measured at two vertical and horizontal positions on the two columns at different positions during the initial alignment. , Then you can use a square level to lean against the vertical and horizontal positions of the outer surface of the cylinder to correct the plumb straightness of the equipment.
4. After the initial accuracy calibration of the equipment, the initial operation should be stopped after connecting the oil pipe, power supply and oil filling. If the initial operation is relatively smooth, stop the accuracy calibration of the equipment. When aligning, you need to use a square degree instrument to lean on the work platform, align the plumbness of the cylinder, adjust or increase or decrease the shim under the base, and control the error within a certain range.